Kick-off Kansas City Fashion Week with a mimosa, a bloody mary and brunch hors d'oeuvres at KCFW first ever garden party event! We are so excited for this premier Kansas City fashion event to launch our S/S '17 collections and to celebrate our 10th season of runway shows!
There is no better way to celebrate than with an open air party at the beautiful and picturesque Van Noy Mansion. Come out and mingle with KC's most fashionable, enjoy music, and some amazing food and drink!
So what do you wear to an exquisite outdoor soiree? Our Fashion Editor, Jana Meister has some tips for choosing the perfect look:
1. Do Avoid heavy tight knit fabrics, instead choose light and flowy fabrics.
2. Don't bring your bling. Avoid bulky pieces with hardware, metal beads or sequins. Keep everything airy, light, and fun.
3. Animal prints are a no-go. Don't bring the jungle to the garden party!
4. Do go for pastels, vivid jewel tones, natural earthy vibes!
5. Do consider wearing a chic hat or carrying a glam parasol which has been a classic garden party accessory since the 1940's.
Have fun with this event and use your imagination to create some amazing looks! This is a fashion forward gathering and we encourage creativity!
KCFW BRUNCH GARDEN PARTY
Location: Van Noy Mansion
Sunday, October 9, 2016
Time: 1 PM-4 PM
*GUEST AND TICKETED ENTRY ONLY*
RSVP & GET TICKETS NOW!
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant, Dolce Bakery, A to Z Theatrical Supply and Service, Inc., Seasons 52, Jax Fish House Kansas City, Page Communications & Final Touch Studios