BECOME A SPONSOR OF KCFW
Stepping into the spotlight in 2011, Kansas City Fashion Week, LLC emerged to show the world that Kansas City will be taken notice of, joining the movement in revitalizing the fashion Industry in our city as well as build the economic composition of Kansas City. With a Semi-Annual showcase, Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer, Kansas City Fashion Week is one of the fastest growing fashion weeks in the Midwest.
By becoming a part of this exciting event, you are rallying with us in:
· Cultivating the reemergence of Kansas City’s Fashion Scene
· Support local economy
· Embracing the Innovative community
· Reaching the Fashion conscious consumer
· Promote local and regional talent to new heights
· Provide opportunities to students to develop beyond the classroom
Kansas City Fashion Week’s eleventh consecutive showcase will be March 28th-April 1st, 2017, with runway shows held in the historic Grand Hall at Power & Light, in downtown Kansas City. Showcasing over 32 designers in an "European Style" runway setting, this season is a sure to be a show stopper of 2017 Fall/Winter collections.
Your support will not only help promote local talent to new heights, but bring growth to Kansas City and your business. With a following of approximately 8,250 Facebook fans, a ticket sales increase at each show with shows selling out, and local and national televised and viral press, Kansas City Fashion Week is sure to get your business noticed.
To learn more about sponsoring Kansas City Fashion Week, fill out our sponsorship inquiry form and a KCFW representative will contact you!
vip swag bag contributer
From umbrellas to lip gloss, truffles to gift cards, and sunglasses to earrings, the VIP front-row at Kansas City Fashion Week is the place to promote your brand! KCFW offers a fantastic opportunity each season to local and national businesses that will get your brand in front our VIP guests by providing products for our VIP Swag Bags.
Please note the following before submitting your information for further consideration:
- Must be able to provide product in increments of 125. Bags are only provided to front-row ticket holders each evening.
- Only accepting tangible product or offers of value (e.g. discount codes, percentages off order, etc.)
- You are responsible for delivering the product to KCFW.
- KCFW Staff member will contact you to arrange a date/time for product delivery.
Thank you for your interest in participating in KCFW by providing product for our VIP swag bags.
Want to sell your product to the KCFW attendees? Brand your company and generate new business as an exhibitor at Kansas City Fashion Week.
Each vendor will be provided with a 30" x 72" table, black linen, and 2 chairs for your use. Additional items will be the vendor's responsibility (e.g., extension cords, lighting, display stands, rolling racks, etc.)
Vendor spaces start at $300 and are going fast!